10/10/2018 - Registration is closed
Because of the incredible response to the tournament, we had to close registration last week. We got the last team that we needed for 2.5 mixed on Sunday. Thank you to everyone that signed up!
We still may have people that need to cancel for medical issues and such, so if you would still like to be put on the waitlist, fill out a registration form. (No need to pay unless you play.)
10/3/2018 - Registration Closed Except for Mixed 2.5
The response for this tournament has been great! Right now all divisions except mixed 2.5 have been filled. We need one more team in the 2.5 mixed division. Since we have a woman looking for a partner, we will take either a team or a man that can team up with someone.
For the rest of the divisions, if you register, we will add you to a waitlist. At this time, do not pay any money with your registration until you are assured a spot.
10/1/2018 - General Registration Closed Except for Specific Divisions
We have reached the time limit for the tournament. We will still accept some specific teams, since these teams help our time go down instead of up.
- Men's Doubles 3.0 - Closed
- Men's Doubles 3.5 - Closed
- Men's Doubles 4.0 - Closed
- Men's Doubles 4.5 - Closed
- Women's Doubles 3.0 - Closed
- Women's Doubles 3.5 - Closed
- Women's Doubles 4.0+ - Closed
- Mixed Doubles 2.5 - Need one more team. We have a woman looking for a partner, so we will take either a team or a man that can team up with someone.
- Mixed Doubles 3.0 - Closed
- Mixed Doubles 3.5 - Closed
- Mixed Doubles 4.0 and 4.5 - Need one team. If the team is 4.5, we will separate the 4.0s from the 4.5s.
If you send in your registration and the division is full, we will add you to a waitlist. At this time, do not pay any money with your registration until you are assured a spot.
9/27/2018 - Teams Needed
We don't have a set number of teams for each division. Rather, we estimate the total time needed to run the tournament with the teams and divisions that we have. Once our estimated time reaches our limit, we will close registration for all divisions. As of right now, we are still under the limit, so we are still accepting registrations.
With that being said, adding teams in some divisions will actually make our estimated time go down. That is because there are some numbers that just don't work well with tournaments. The worst number is 7 teams, followed closely by 3 and 11. Because of this, there are some teams that we really want to sign up:
- Women's Doubles 3.5 - This division is sitting at 7 teams. Adding just one more team will make our estimated completion time go significantly down. If you or someone you know could fill this spot, please register or let them know!
- Mixed Doubles 4.0+ - This division is also sitting at 7 teams. While adding a 4.0 or 4.5 team would help, it would be better to add a 4.5 team since then we can separate the 4.0 division from the 4.5 division instead of combining them. We have two men looking for women partners, so we will take either a team or just a woman that can team up with someone.
- Men's Doubles 4.0+ - Right now there are 6 teams in the division, but we are pretty sure we will have 7 soon. It would be best to get another 4.0 team so we can separate the 4.0 from the 4.5 divisions instead of combining them.
- Mixed Doubles 2.5 - This division has 3 teams right now. If we only end up with 3, we will have to combine it with the 3.0 division. We have a woman looking for a partner, so we will take either a team or a man that can team up with someone. The 2.5 division is a good division for people that have just started pickleball, so if you know someone that just started, let them know that there is a place for them in our tournament!
- People looking for partners - There are people in many divisions that are looking for partners. They are listed at the bottom of the division lists on the events and players page.